Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting To Know Me Monday

Is it Monday already? Well, you know what time it is...here is the next installment of the "Getting to Know Me Monday" series...

31. I like to shop off season. SALES!!!
32. I know all the words to the theme songs of Peanuts favorite TV shows. Dora Dora Dora the Explorer…
33. I am a furniture hoarder. I love buying random pieces from antique stores for next to nothing and keeping them “just in case”. Need an end table?
34. I love pictures but very rarely do I get them developed.
35. I like sweet tea with lemon.
36. I like my glass of water completely filled with ice.
37. I love eating out at super nice places. (Although this doesn’t happen often...really it only happens when we receive gift cards) We have been to Copper Grill, Ruth’s Chris, Flemings…
38. My favorite TV show is Jon & Kate Plus 8.
39. I like to read when I have time.
40. I no longer carry a purse. I throw all my junk in Peanuts diaper bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!