Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh the Warmth!

Saturday was absolutely beautiful here! The high neared 70 and it was so nice to be able to go outside and not have to have 5 layers of clothes on. Ah...warmth!

We made use of the warmth by going to the Botanical Gardens for some pictures. We all still felt like poo but I wanted pictures of all of us since it has been awhile since we have had pictures made. Hubby and Peanut were such troopers. Here is a little peak at some of the pictures...Love yall!







This last one cracks me up...Peanut is all about making silly faces right now and some of the things she comes up with are hilarious!

More to come...check back soon!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! And we're praying the warm weather keeps on coming!

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! I can totally tell you are a scrapbooker :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!