Sunday, March 1, 2009

Getting to Know Me Monday

It's Monday again and that means....it's time for "Getting to Know Me Monday"!

I have decided to go on and finish out this series so here are the last 50.

Here you go:

51. I love spring and fall.
52. I love consignment sales.
53. I love antique stores.
54. I love random junk…
55. I love wireless internet/printing…
56. I love homemade sour cream pound cake.
57. I use … too much. (The actual three dots.)
58. I love Outback’s Cheese Fries.
59. I have too many freckles to count.
60. I don’t like coffee (unlike Hubby and his entire family as well as my Mom.)
61. I love the Holidays.
62. My favorite Christmas song is The First Noel.
63. I love spinach-artichoke dip.
64. I don’t throw up. Ever! I force myself not to throw up.
65. I hate to touch raw meat. I wear gloves.
66. I don’t drink milk.
67. I love peanut butter.
68. I love homemade chili.
69. I love a good club sandwich.
70. I think my daughter is the funniest person I know.
71. I am very logical. I will toy with an idea before doing it/purchasing it.
72. I have a fabulously rectangle house. Literally. But I love her with all my housey heart!
73. I refuse to be a “Mini-Van Mom”.
74. I love bread. Any kind!
75. I have a new found obsession with Vera Bradley products. I love the Raspberry Fizz line.
76. I drive a Chevy Trailblazer.
77. I love Christian music.
78. I don’t like to be late nor do I like when people are late.
79. I have always lived in Alabama.
80. I love Bath & Body Works “Country Apple” scent. Too bad they only have it for their semi-annual sale.
81. I have never purchased my own camera. I always get my twinkie’s hand-me-downs. Now only if she will get a new camera so I can have her Canon Digital Rebel!
82. I love to look at houses. We aren’t moving any time soon but I still look.
83. I love Victorian style houses and the old Plantation style houses.
84. I want a Garden Tub to take a relaxing bath in after the kiddo goes to bed.
85. I can’t find a hair style that I continually like. I change all the time.
86. I have never dyed my hair.
87. I love how my daughter says “I lalu” instead of “I love you”.
88. I used to want to be a teacher until I substituted at the school. Not anymore.
89. I love all things Monogrammed. The only down fall is when all of your kiddos clothes say xZy they are kinda hard to get rid of.
90. I love to swim.
91. I love the feel of baby’s skin.
92. I love Target.
93. I collect Willow Tree Angels.
94. I was a cheerleader in high school.
95. I try and see the bright side of everything.
96. I like to scrapbook and do all things crafty.
97. I like to doodle. I am really only good at flowers and hearts and my name.
98. I love Arby’s and Chik-Fil-A.
99. I love hugs and kisses.
100. I love my life!

Hope you enjoyed "Getting to Know Me Monday". Hopefully I will come up with something else soon! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!