Ahhh...our weekend was fabulous! We had GREAT weather and spent some much needed time outside just soaking up the sun! As a SAHM...the winter sure can bring you down...it's too cold to go out and play and you feel like a prisoner in your house...ah, but when spring comes...that first gloriously warm day, the chains are broken (totally reminds me of a song...) and we are FREE!!! Ah...spring/summer time...how we long for you all winter!
We had some fabulous dinners this weekend. Hop on over here to check out the recipes. We enjoyed them sooo much!
I must share this with you...Saturday morning my friend had a Pottery Party. I must admit, I had never heard of a Pottery Party and had no clue what to expect. But, it was the neatest thing...Southern Clay Babies came out to her house and brought all kinds of pottery for your little ones to personalize. Check out their website and look at all the cute designs (I especially like the ones with the little tooshy prints! too cute!). Which one did I get, you ask? I got a round plate with Ava's hand as a grey elephant, of course. It will say "Roll Tide" and have her name and age painted on it. Very cool company! (A little pricey for me but totally worth it.)
Sunday we went to church and boy was it good. Ava and I were able to stay in the service the entire time. She was so good! Our pastor gave a wonderful sermon out of the book of James about Trials and Tribulations. It was something we ALL could relate to as everyone has, at some point in time, gone through some sort of trial or tribulation in their lifetime. Very good!
Now it's Monday and it's back to the daily routine. Is it Friday yet?
And because I can't leave you without a picture of my baby...

We hope you have a GREAT week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!