






I have tried and tried to get these pictures to the bottom of my post but Blogger isn't cooperating with me. Hope you enjoyed them...
This weekend has been wonderful!
It started off with my hubby taking off on Friday (our anniversary)! We relaxed around the house, went to the park and played, ate Mexican food, went to the splash pad and played...I could go on and on. We had such a good time and Ava and I really enjoyed our time with Daddy.
Saturday we had a family reunion (Matt's Dad's family). We had a good time. I forgot my camera so no pictures...sorry! There was lots of good food and fun had by all.
And that's about it...Hope you all have a great week!
PS Comment with some ideas about what "Works for Me Wednesdays" should be about. My posts are open to all commenters (anyone at all...Matt? Amanda? Brenda? Nonna? Granddaddy? Mia? Pop?) Anyone and everyone can comment. Let me know what you think.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!