Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What Did You Say?

This post is completely dedicated to the funny things Ava says. She talks very plain but interprets words and pronounces them so cute! I can't believe some of the things she comes up with and how growny (is that a word, growny...) she talks. She is a hoot!


If Ava asks you something and you say "Not right now" she will almost always say "In just a few little bits?"


Pretty much any word that ends in -ing she prounounces with an extra "n" sounds...paintnin (painting), colorlin (coloring), eatnin (eating)...it's too cute!


She never ceases to amaze me with her vocabulary and knowing exactly how to use a pharse or word in proper context...like the other day...she was with her Nonna and Granddaddy and Nonna was blowing bubbles for her. Nonna blew a pretty nice sized bubble and Ava responded with a "WHOA! That's amazin!"

I will continue to post about the funny things she says...she cracks us up so, of course, we must share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!