I enjoy cooking. (see here)Today's post is all about some of my cooking shortcuts.
I love recipes. I have cookbooks galore and tons of loose recipes. To maintain order of all those loose recipes I use a pocket folder. Yep, a regular old pocket folder. I can thumb through and find what I need and easily pull it out to use or loan to someone.
I love cinnamon toast. But mixing cinnamon and sugar EVERY.TIME.YOU.WANT.TOAST is inconvenient. So....I got a handy dandy shaker from the Pampered chef and made up a batch of my cinnamon sugar concoction and keep it on hand so I am always ready for cinnamon toast.
Ever cook pasta that sticks together as soon as you drain it? Put a little oil (I use EVOO) in the water before it boils and that always helps my pasta not to stick together.
Aluminum foil is my friend! I line everything with aluminum foil if possible to aid in clean up (you're welcome honey!).
It works for me...and I hope it might work for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!