Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Few Random Pictures For Your Viewing Pleasure

Today is just a picture post day...ENJOY!

Like Her Mommy...
It Takes A Real Man To Wear A Woman's PINK Robe To Walk The Dog (Love you Babe!)

Ava and Lexie

Talk about Recycling...



4 comments:

  1. The last picture cracked me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures! I may have to copy the last picture when Sophie Clare gets older!! That is just funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the 2nd caption was going to say he was just like Mommy too! That is SO funny! I love the last one! Logan put a bag like that on the other day & was using it as a cape! (I'll have to post it) My hubby said it was a Blount Co backpack (where we live) So I guess Ava has a Blount Co bathing suit, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!!!! The Robe is awesome!!! Gotta love the men we married! & Ava - who knew she was so eco-friendly already? haha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!