Friday, June 12, 2009

Follow Friday


Welcome to the first ever "Follow Friday". I am joining my sister, Chickie, in this fabulous new series. Each week one of us will spotlight someone we follow in the bloggy world that we think is pretty spectacular and encourage everyone to share the bloggy love with them. Stop by their blog and say hello and maybe even start following them if you already aren't. Hope you all enjoy!

This week I am spotlighting my good friend Whitney at "It's All About Me". We have gone to church together for several years now. She is the nicest girl ever and has the sweetest heart. She recently started a series call "Hollywood Wednesday" in which she plans to share all the latest celebrity gossip. If you are anything like me you don't have time to site hop and find it all out...she is going to post the highlights!!! So looking forward to that!

Anyway, hop on over to Whitney's Blog and let her feel the love today! Leave her a comment and share the bloggy love!

Let me know by leaving a comment if you would like to perhaps participate next week. Maybe we can do a Mr. Linky and we can all share some bloggy love.

PS Check out Chickie's Blog next Friday for the next installment of "Follow Friday"!!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed my visit to your blog...Not even sure how I got here.

    Had some time to do some blog hopping...always enjoy finding new blogs!
    Hope you will visit me.
    This month I am posting on our Disney trip.
    I also have a giveaway....and a new blog design

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!