I know I have been absent here lately. Like I said, we have been busy and it isn't slacking up just yet. I am going to make a very good effort to start posting again. All I know to do now is to start from here...I've missed too much to catch up.
Thanks to all those who have been praying for me. While I am still not ready to share details (none of us are sick or anything like that) I do want you to know that our prayers are being heard and I am gaining some perspective as to God's Will for my life.
I wanted to share this really fast. Our church started a Bible study last night at my MIL house. We are using the book "Having A Mary Heart In A Martha World" by Joanna Weaver. It is good so far. We are taking it chapter by chapter. I will post more about it later. Right now, I just wanted to let y'all know I'm here and making an effort to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!