Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm still recovering...

Hey guys! I am still recovering from VBS last week. We had an amazing time! It was so much fun! I will do a full run down soon...in the meantime I am preparing to go to the beach...Hallelujah! Thank You Jesus!!! We can't leave soon enough! I need a break from this place. Please pray that we have a safe trip!

Here are a few pictures:


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! How cute is that little princess of yours! I hope you are really enjoying these little years...so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giving a quick update, you entered my giveway via kellys korner - i'm having another on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pics! My daughter LOVES VBS too! ; )

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!