I love me some MercyMe and this song just speaks so much to me right now. It is one of the songs at the bottom of the page. Scroll through and find it and then read along (or sing along) with the words. It kind of sort of maybe goes along with our Women's Bible Study. We are doing "Having A Mary Heart In A Martha World" by Joanna Weaver. The verses we use are Luke 10:38-42. The lyrics to this song reminds me of Mary from those verses. She is just in awe and wants to know more and more about Jesus! I want to be like more that...I'm working on it guys. Here are the words to the song.
Word of God Speak-MercyMe
I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would say
Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak
I'm finding myself in the midst of You
Beyond the music, beyond the noise
All that I need is to be with You
And in the quiet hear Your voice
Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak
Excuse the lack of spacing...blogger is being difficult with me and no matter how many times I go in and respace it, it ends up smooshed again. Oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!