Tuesday, August 11, 2009

All In A Days Work

What makes you feel better when you're sick than breakfast, lunch AND dinner all cuddled up in Mommy and Daddy's bed? I can't think of anything...

Ignore the nakedness...she's been this way for days as it makes for easy throwage put-age (like that word?) in the bath tub to bring down the fevers. We've had a fabulous few days. And to be honest...I'm tired...but I wouldn't have it any other way.

On a sidenote...Matt called and said he isn't feeling swooft either...how could one woman be so lucky?

Alrighty...I'm off to spray some lysol...and will my self to stay well...hey, someone has to stay well to take care of all the sicklies around here...



3 comments:

  1. glad she is doing better!

    she might get used to breakfst lunch and dinner in your bed as long as she has been sickly... bless her baby heart!

    love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your little one is feeling better! I hope your DH stays well. It is hard being a mama, isn't it?! :) Lana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, the BEST place to be when your not feeling good is in Mom and Dad's bed for sure! So glad she is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!