OoOo...1st, how cute is that outfit? 2nd, you seriously need to start planning for the little boys in your future...that is one cute little girl you have!! 3rd, we so need to meet at our local bounce house (the one by my house that shall remain nameless because this is blogland, lol) Ava & Logan would have so much fun. My big boys still have fun there! (and maybe I do too, hehee) It's not too pricey I always have coupons!
OoOo...1st, how cute is that outfit? 2nd, you seriously need to start planning for the little boys in your future...that is one cute little girl you have!! 3rd, we so need to meet at our local bounce house (the one by my house that shall remain nameless because this is blogland, lol) Ava & Logan would have so much fun. My big boys still have fun there! (and maybe I do too, hehee) It's not too pricey I always have coupons!
ReplyDeletemake sure chickie gets invited to that bounce house because chickies have fun there too!
ReplyDeleteshe is too precious! her little piggy tails are so cute!
What an adorable outfit!! I love it.
ReplyDelete