Thursday, September 10, 2009

Catch Up Now

Hey guys!

I wanted to drop in and give a little update. I hope each of you are doing well.

First...Ava completed week 4 of dance this week. She did great the first night. She cried very close to the end of the second class and has cried these last two classes. Tonight I sat in the room and she did quit crying and participated with the other little girls. I guess it's a little separation anxiety. She has never been left with anyone that she doesn't know well. And at dance we aren't technically leaving her...we are right on the other side of the window. Oh well...this too shall pass.

We also are going on vacation...for a week. I am so excited to leave this little town that I call "home". Maybe one day I will permanently get out of here. :o) I already have my people lined up to get our mail and randomly drop by during the day (and night) to check on things.

Let's see...what else have y'all missed? OH!! My embroidery software came in. I am in full swing of learning how to use it. I am just so excited to be able to make and monogram Ava's clothes on my own. Woohoo!

Ok...that's about all I have time for right now. How about a couple pictures to finish off the night?





2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!