Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Special Post

This my friends is my 100th post. Woohoo! I will admit, however, that I have become a lazy blogger. But...I have set myself a goal...a small one mind you...but a goal nonetheless. My goal is to post at least once a week. Even if I only post once...I have met my goal. We shall see.

With this, my 100th post, I thought I would do a little rundown of what's keeping me busy...in true bullet format:
  • Ava
  • Sewing
  • Church
  • Family get togethers
  • Trying out new recipes
  • Re-evaluating my life...my goals, myself, and what's important to me...
  • Looking for a job...praying my sewing/invitation making could end up as my job
  • Spending time enjoying the small things in life
  • Not turning my computer on for days at a time (but I do have my phone to keep up with Twitter and Facebook)
  • Twitter-I love my Twitter buddies
  • Praying for friends...and myself and family
  • Planning Ava's 3rd Birthday Party
  • Making a Christmas gift list
  • Trying to get everyone well again
  • Playing with the bajillion toys Ava has...with her of course
  • Laundry and cleaning and the like
  • Reading...what little I can manage to read before I fall asleep
  • Making Invitations...and planning invitations and programs for a wedding...woohoo!!!

That is just a small rundown...I've been busy but I plan to be better. Thanks for sticking with me!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post! Looks like you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about busy!! I feel like I do not get to blog like I would like to. I always feel like I am being rushed by a little one. She is very worth it!!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for 100!! Looking forward to reading the next 100 =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so hard to find time to blog. You have a great one though! Keep it up:) Would you like to add one another as followers to help get our names out there in the blog world :) ? Let me know! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!