Sunday, October 11, 2009

Eatin Tweetin Meetin-Take 1

Look who I got to meet today for lunch...for FIVE hours!  We had so much fun and I can't wait to get together again soon (with Alline this time!).


That's Shana, Kristen, Me and Katie

This was the first time that I have ever met Shana and Katie.  Shana I met via the internet and Kristen has known Katie but I have only been internet buddies with her.  But that all changed today!  We talked about everything under the sun.  We got to see Katie's BEAUTIFUL engagement ring (congrats again!).  We just had the best time and I felt like I had known both of them forever.  Despite being super nervous because I was stepping out of my comfort zone...it was a GREAT time!  Thanks ladies for such a fun day!  I can't wait to do it again soon!  (Alline...we are so excited for you to join us!)

2 comments:

  1. I can't emphasize 'SO' enough...I had SO much fun! I look forward to doing it again soon & I can't wait to meet Alline. I told her we missed her. I'm still in shock that we sat there for 5 hours! That is just crazy & it didn't seem like it had been that long! It was good for my soul. I'm glad I wasn't the only one nervous, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I can't wait for next time too, so I can join the FUN!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!