Thursday, October 22, 2009

Quick Little Survey

*Sidenote-This "Quick Little Survey" took me 45 minutes to fill out because my computer is a big ole' piece of junk!*

I saw this over on Trina's Blog and thought I'd give it a go...you know since I'm in a bloggy funk and all.

♥ What are your middle names?
Matthew and Karmen

♥How long have you been together?
Married for 5 together for 6

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We went to the same school so I always "knew of" him.

♥ Who asked who out?
He asked me.

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 24 and he will be 29 in December.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Yep.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Yep.

♥ Who is the smartest?
Kind of depends on what the topic is. Ask him how to fix something on a car and he can tell you...I could tell you how to crank it and that's pretty much it.  We have our own areas of interest.

♥ Who majored in what?
I majored in Early Childhood Education (didn't complete my degree) and he was something to do with computer (he didn't finish either).
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Ummm, me...
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
We don't eat out a lot but when we do it is usually fast food.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Arizona

♥ Who has the worst temper?
He does...it runs in his family
♥ How many children do you want?
We have one right now...maybe one or two more?
♥ Who does the cooking?
I cook...he grill's.

♥ Who is more social?
Me

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
He is...

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
We both are to some extent

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
He does...

♥ Where was your first date?
Macaroni Grill and Movies (funny little side note...Trina and her husband's first date was to Macaroni grill also)
♥ Who has the bigger family?
We're kind of equal...

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Nope...but that's ok with me...I'm not much of a flower girl.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
Well, we try and instill our own family traditions while still visiting ALL of our family...

♥ Who is more jealous?
Neither of us are really jealous people...

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
We got engaged just shy of our 1 year dating anniversary.
♥ Who eats more?
Depends on what it is...

♥ What do you do for a living?
He works for a building materials company and I am a stay-at-home Mom.

♥ Who does the laundry?
We both do laundry...

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Me.
♥ Who drives when you are together?
He does

♥ What is "your" song?
We don't have one...

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could find a "neat freak" man! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You blogged!! I think you answered a few of these *very wisely, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that survey! I have saved it and will work on it for my next blogpost. Just want to find a decent pic of me and DH to go along with it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!