
This year I have decided to Participate in Faith's Christmas Card Carousel. I am so excited to share our card wih everyone. Enjoy!
I love the look of a homemade Christmas card. The imperfections reflect our own lives as imperfect people. I look forward each year to jotting down my ideas and turning them into reality. I had so much fun trying to get a good picture of Ava (it only took about 200+ to get a good one since I wasn't using the flash) and then watching each step transform ordinary cardstock into a beautiful Christmas card. I am absolutely thrilled with how they turned out. Let me know what you think...I love feedback on my craft projects! Enjoy!
May God pour his blessings onto each of us throughout the coming year!
PS Those of you who guessed on this post...the answer is in fact Disney World and we had just rounded the corner and she caught her first glimpse (this trip) of Cinderella's Castle. She was so excited and I just love the whole series of pictures that I took at that exact moment. Shock...and then pure excitement! *swoon*


Love your card...your little girl is PRECIOUS!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Such a pretty card and even prettier little girl! Love the card so much!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining in the fun! Merry CHRISTmas to you!!!
I know we shouldn't play favorites, but your card is one of my absolute favorites. It's beautiful and charming. You did a great job!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas card!!! Your little girl is is pretty!! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so adorable, you did such a wonderful job creating it. Your daughter is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Daily laying it at the Master's feet!
Laura Ann
What a beautiful card! I'm so impressed that it is handmade! I have had ours printed for weeks, but still haven't gotten them in the envelopes and mailed out! :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful card! you are very talented!! & i love love love the disney pic!:) its my favorite place on earth!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your card!! Great design, and your daughter is precious! Merry Christmas!! :)
ReplyDeletelove that you made the card! The blue and brown are great! Thanks for visiting me over at Little Llamas!
ReplyDelete