Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Home Tour-2009

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester


Welcome!  I am so excited to share my few Christmas decorations with all of you.  Please enjoy and come back soon!

We have a very traditional Christmas tree.  There is no theme...no color schemes.  Just ornaments we love and were given over the years from our parents.  We do the ame for Ava.  She gets a new ornament every year and one day very far from now she will take them with her when she moves out.




I love getting Christmas Cards.  I always try and display them somewhere for everyone to enjoy.  And it's easy decorations.


Here is a wreath I made.  Lana made one and I just couldn't wait to try it out. 


I love to creatively use things...this is a cupcake stand...Christmas ornaments and ribbon.  L-O-V-E!!!

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas
from our family to yours!


20 comments:

  1. Christmas cards are always soooo much FUN...I love to display mine too...check out my blog to see how I displayed some cards from the past on my mantel this year. Merry Christmas!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! We also do not have a themed tree~I love all the different ornaments on our tree. The kiddos also have their own ornament collections started, too. It's a fun tradition!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks wonderful. Thanks for sharing & happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog, Karmen. I like your wreath a lot! GREAT JOB! The colors and the ribbon look great. Merry Christmas! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ornament wreath! beautiful!!!
    kathy k.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all, you're welcome to come back tomorrow for the wreath tutorial though yours is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree looks beautiful! I love how you have displayed your Christmas cards.

    Merry Christmas!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's to the non-themed Christmas trees! Woo hoo! Great job on the wreath. I wanted to try one of those this year too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your decorations. What a great way to display your Christmas cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great wreath! I might have to try that... Although - I can already hear hubby huff that YES I did in fact make yet another wreath!!!! What can I say - it's one of the only Christmas things I can make... I love the cards too.... I need a better spot - right now ours are filling the fridge and all but Baby Jesus in the manger (a.k.a. Kaleb's artwork) have been sent to the attic to store. I saw where someone actually puts them on their tree and it looked good (the cards mind you). We have way too many ornaments for that. But I thought it was a good idea. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love traditional trees. Ornaments you love make the best decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your decorations are beautiful. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE THE CUPCAKE STAND WITH ORNAMENTS. GOD BLESS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cupcake stand. Too cute!! Everything looks so homey and gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the wreath and that particular use of a cupcake stand is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the cupcake stand - so unique and beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing your home too. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your decorations, I am like you just love to get cards too, and place them in different places .
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been really enjoying the 2009 Christmas tour. Many of you are so talented and creative!
    I just love all the decorations. Thank you for the tour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!