Saturday, December 12, 2009

I think I want a facelift...

Not for me sillies...for my blog.  Although a facelift for me in a few years might not be too bad.  Anyone wanting to leave me some ideas or designer info, feel free.  I need help...

We've been busy little bees today.  It started with Mom and I getting up at 6am to go to Old Navy when they opened (at 7am) for some fabulous fleece jackets that were all of...$5!!!  Love me some sales!  After we finished I headed back home and started cleaning.  We are having company tomorrow and we have been putting up some final decorations before then.  I still have a few little things to do (like try to make this wreath that I found on Lana's blog).  We also made time to go visit Santa. 

What did you do today?





Excuse the poor quailty...I took this with my cell phone.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Karmen...I am just sick over not being able to come. Santa says I can't pout...but, I think I'm gonna, hmph. I can help you with a background if you find something you like. Email me if you have found anything or a kit would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are kindred spirits! I was up at 6:00am yesterday, but headed to Kohls instead of Old Navy. Hope you had a fun time with your company today. As far as a "facelift." I like to use free backgrounds and then I make my own header to match. Speaking of...I need to add a winter theme myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!