I could wash a load of clothes...or wrap the Christmas presents that have taken over my sewing room...or finish up the little bit of Christmas shopping I have to do...or a world of other things...but I think I will sit right here...watching food network with my Mt. Dew and checking out more Christmas Home Tours over at The Nester's blog. And maybe...just maybe...TAKE A NAP! I think it's a well deserved treat!
Check back tomorrow for a glimpse at our Christmas cards...I'm so excited to share them with y'all!
PS Who can tell me where that picture was taken? And what she was so excited about? No prize involved...just a fun little guessing game.

I know, I know!!!!!! But I won't tell because that wouldn't be fair!
ReplyDeleteI think you deserve a nap! ENJOY!
Let's go with Disney World and Mickey Mouse!
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping over today. I see you have several blogs. I'm glad you liked my decorations. Have a wonderful holiday.
ReplyDelete(We are going to Disneyland on Friday. Me and my adult kids!)
I'm guessing you are at Disney World and she has just caught a glimpse of her favorite character! :)
ReplyDelete