Thursday, December 31, 2009

Yep...We're Old

It's New Year's Eve...AND...We're chilling at home...probably won't see the clock turn over into a new decade...because we're old like that.  New years never really excited me enough to stay awake to welcome them in.  I am most excited about the promise of a new year and excited to see what it holds for me and my family.  I have lots of plans for the new year.  Things I want to accomplish and things I want to change.  Here's praying that we can all live a life pleasing to God.

Happy (almost) New Year! 

2 comments:

  1. We are partying like parent's too, ha! Just another normal night at home. Hope you have a blessed new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel so bad I was asleep by 9:30! Oh well, the New Year was still here when I woke up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!