Friday, January 15, 2010

Nap Time...

Ava did great at school yesterday!  She had a great time and her teacher said she did wonderful.  Talk about making a momma's heart swell.  I am so proud of her.  I absolutely love the program and concept of her school.  They are NOT a daycare.  There is no before or after school care.  It is strictly a preschool.  I love it!!!


I picked her up around 11:45 yesterday.  I figured that she probably needed to come home after just half a day...I was wrong.  She wanted to stay.  I finally got her ok with leaving and decided to let her stay all day today. 


This is Ava's nap mat that I made her.  (I used this tutorial.)  They take naps at her school since they go until 2:30.  I will let yall know how that goes...

4 comments:

  1. AWWW YEA! I am so glad that she LOVES it!

    Man I just love her! I hope my babies are as sweet as she is...

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that Ava had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard letting those babies go! LOVE the nap map. Think I may add it to my to do list =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that THE best nap mat ever. I used the same tutorial to make Jenna's. It's about 6 months old and has held up very well.

    Jennifer Paxton

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!