Monday, January 4, 2010

Oh How I Wish It Would Snow...


From Our Personal Photo Session With Santa...

It's January in Alabama...which is usually nothing special...but man is it cold here today!  The highs for the entire week is our normal lows.  AND!!!  They are talking snow for Thursday.  I doubt we actually get any snow (we all know how forecasts go) but oh how I wish it would snow. 

I see all the blog posts about snow that some of you have gotten recently and I am so jealous!  I want to play in the snow with Ava and build a snow man...oh how I wish it would snow!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute santa pic...hope your little one gets some SNOW this week!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture! It has been weird having such cold temps. I always welcome enough snow to play in but not close the roads!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!