Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shoo...It's Random

What a weekend!  We have had a blast!  Kristen and Zach and Alline and Madyson (sidenote: hop on over to Alline's blog and give her a nudge back into blogging) spent Saturday and Sunday nights with us.  We just had the best time together.  The girls played hard.  We all went to church together and came back home and played some more. 

My little school girl is doing great!  She is just in LOVE with school.  I don't know what to do with myself when she's at school. 

Last night our Women's Bible Study group started a new book.  We are using Joanna Weaver's "Having a Mary Spirit".  So far it is amazing!  My MIL is leading the group through the book and y'all...let me just tell ya that she can teach some Bible.  I am so excited to get closer to having my own Mary spirit.

Big shout out to my dad who helped me with some wedding invitations for a friend!  Thanks a million!  Love you Pop!

I forwarned you that this was random...big props to you for making it all the way through!

1 comment:

  1. I love random thoughts! Sounds like you had a very fun weekend and your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!