Thursday, January 7, 2010

Well...That Was A Let Down!

Ah!  The snow that never showed.  I will admit that I am sad...I had it all ready to go.  Boots, gloves, socks...warm pants and shirts...hats!  I am let down.  It did snow a little but no sticking. 


We did try and make the best out of the day and went outside for a few minutes to catch some snowflakes on our tounges. 

Ava tried to catch a few snowflakes...she wanted Daddy to see them...






And y'all...aren't these the prettiest shaped snowflakes?

The snow was a failure...hopefully the roads won't get too bad tonight...or maybe they will and Matt can be home with us tomorrow.  I sure have missed him this week...having him home for two LONG weekends in a row ruined me.  {sigh}  Oh how I wish it would have snowed.

5 comments:

  1. Logan was super bummed. They don't go back to school until Monday & that didn't even help with him, ha! It did stick some here & is actually still there, just not enough to play in. I clicked on the picture of the snowflake's. I can't believe those are real! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send you some of our snow!?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted some snow but didn't get any either.... booo!! I was trying to figure out where you live but couldn't figure it out. I am in NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that yall didn't get any snow! Usually if it is talked all up that is what happens. I was hoping we would see some too, but didn't. Oh well, maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are more than welcome to have some of our snow up here in northern Illinois. I can't remember what grass looks like! (I kid! I kid!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!