So...I have been reading
Beth's Blog for quite a while now. She does this fabulous carnival called "You Capture" and this is my first time to participate. I am so excited...so here goes!
I hope this is somewhere along the lines of what "You Capture" is all about...I had fun taking pictures for this week and I can't wait for next week.
The fridge letters were a great idea!! Welcome to the fun!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the fridge magnets! This is what You Capture is all about. Having fun and being creative. You did great!
ReplyDeleteThese are all great, I especially like the way you captured the shadows on the hair bows!
ReplyDeleteThat pincushion takes me back to my childhood. My grandma had one just like it.
ReplyDeleteI lke the magnets on the fridge. We have those too.
ReplyDeleteI love the way the light glows behind the pin cushion. Great picture.
ReplyDeleteWelcome aboard! Great captures. The colors in the fabrics and ribbons really pop!
ReplyDeleteLove it, especially the one with the fabrics!
ReplyDeleteAw I love the bows. Great shots, and welcome! =)
ReplyDelete