Friday, February 12, 2010

Have You Heard?

First...you need to click this link and read what she has to say....

..

...

....

.....I'm waiting.....

....

...

..

I am so excited about becoming an AUNT!!!  My new little niece or nephew should be here in mid-october...sooooo now....I need a cute name.  Ava calls my sister (the preggo one) Chickie...What do you think I should be?

3 comments:

  1. I do not have any suggestions for your name. We are pretty generic: Mickey's sister is Aunt Betsi and my sister is Sissy b/c that is what I call her. However, now I know where your sis gets her twitter name b/c she became Chickie in '06. Am i right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look girlie! I am so super excited for Kristen. I wanted this for her so much! I'll have to think about the name, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!