Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Promise...We're Alive!

Y'all...we've had some BEAUTIFUL weather here in the great state of Alabama!  We have spent the last few days outside playing and just having a ball! 

We played "hippity hopscotch" (as Ava calls it)...

Ava rode her bike and had a blast while I enjoyed some sunshine.

We played with chalk...

and played with more chalk..

and we played with some bubbles!

We had a great time!   We are ready for spring!  We can't wait to spend all of our free time outside!

Ava's class passed out Valentines and one little boy passed out Fun-Dips...you know the ones...the little stick that you lick and dip in the powder...Ava loved it!  She ate the sucker before she was finished so she improvised...and used her finger!  See for yourself the mess she created...

That green finger lasted well past Sunday.  Even after multiple baths and hand washings.  Oy!

Hope y'all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!