Very creative! My boys each have traits from both my hubby and I (of course) but I would never think to capture them. I think I might steal this idea for a scrapbook. GREAT SHOTS!
Cute post...I think BOTH of our kids look like their dad. They even both have his blue eyes, instead of my green/brown ones. How did they manage that? I thought blue was a recessive gene! haha.
What a cool idea!! I cannot pick out my daughter's features like that. I'm not sure what she gets from me and what she gets from my husband. Your little one is adorable. :)
Great captures! For us, our older son is my carbon copy while our younger son is a clone of my husband. Features didn't separate. It's one or the other in our gene pool, apparently!
Very creative! My boys each have traits from both my hubby and I (of course) but I would never think to capture them. I think I might steal this idea for a scrapbook. GREAT SHOTS!
ReplyDeleteCute post...I think BOTH of our kids look like their dad. They even both have his blue eyes, instead of my green/brown ones. How did they manage that? I thought blue was a recessive gene! haha.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool idea!! I cannot pick out my daughter's features like that. I'm not sure what she gets from me and what she gets from my husband. Your little one is adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteI really like how you focused on different parts of faces!
ReplyDeleteGreat captures! For us, our older son is my carbon copy while our younger son is a clone of my husband. Features didn't separate. It's one or the other in our gene pool, apparently!
ReplyDeletegreat angles
ReplyDeleteThat's really clever. Your daughter is a beautiful combination of both of you.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!
ReplyDeletelove this post, it tells a great story!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pictures :)
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Love this post and photos.
ReplyDeleteThis is so clever! Great idea, and great photos!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.tellyouaboutit.com/2010/02/you-capture-challenge-faces.html