Because I know you are dying to know more about me! Here is the next installment in the "Getting to Know Me Monday" series.
21. I have no pets.
22. I LOVE chips and Barber’s French Onion dip. (It’s an Alabama company.)
23. I love the color yellow. Just recently have I switched from pink.
24. I would love to volunteer more.
25. I like to plan things...birthday parties, a nice sit down dinner, functions at church, a day of girl stuff, holiday functions...
26. I want to start a business. (Any thoughts?)
27. I love pedicures and manicures but rarely do I get them.
28. I love spending time with Hubby and Peanut.
29. I am a little less than 5 years younger than Hubby. (He’s old…j/k)
30. I like to shop sales. I feel like I have accomplished something when I get $158 worth of merchandise for only $66.
There you have it...take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!