Happy Friday All!
Don't let the title fool ya...we have had a fairly good Friday. We ate lunch with Nonna (Hubby's Mom) and her friend at Cocina Superior...YUMMY!!! I lurve me some Mexican food! I had never been and was pleasantly surprised with it! Definitely a new go-to place.
Anyway, on to the frustrations...Hubby is sick. You all knew that, right? (Why is it that when men are sick they act like babies?) Well Hubby laid in bed last night hacking up a lung and blowing his nose so hard that at one point I honestly thought he might have blown his brain into his tissue. He tossed and he turned and he grunted and he sniffled...I thought I would never get to sleep. I feel bad for him but buddy I have been sick to and all I wanted to do was go to sleep. Finally at 1 am he decides he is going to Wal-Mart to get some nose spray. I told him we had nose spray so he tried it but it didn't work. How does nose spray not work? Whatever! Long story short...he went and I zonked while he was gone. Don't even remember him getting back home.
On another note but still keeping with the frustrations...my driver's license is expired. Apparently it has been for a little bit but I had no clue until I bought my new cell phone and he asked to see my license to verify the name on my debit card. He told me it was expired. I don't use my license at all since I don't write checks and hardly anyone asks to see your license anymore and I don't drink so....anyway...it's expired! I decide today that I am going to get it renewed. We have a county satellite right up the road for "convenience". I call to see what kind of payment they take (God forbid they be up with the times and take debit cards!). Here is how the conversation goes:
Satellite Lady: County Satellite
Me: Um, yes ma'am...I was calling to see what type of payment methods you take for renewing a Driver's License...
Satellite Lady: Check and Money only...
Me: Ok...thank you!
And we hang up...
I am on my way to the DMV from lunch with Nonna and now I have to run by the house to get a check. No big deal. I get to the house and get the check...and then head to the Satellite office. I get Peanut out of the car and we walk in. I look over at the DL line and there isn't one...HECK YEAH! I head that way and notice that it is completely roped off...dang it...a man stops me and asks me if I need my DL renewed. I say yes and he tells me that the system is down. What the heck? I just talked to a lady why couldn't she have told me that! I told the man that and his response...maybe she didn't know!!! Those of you who know that satellite isn't that big and for her "not to know" is full of baloney! Whatever! Frustrations!!! I just turned around and walked out. Oh what a day!
Hope yall have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!