Peanut and I both are sick. Head colds. I have determined that they are of the devil! My head might explode today and Peanut sounds like she has a bunch of change rattling around in her chest. It's fabulous! Hubby said this morning that his throat was a hurting a little. Oh joy, oh bliss! The only thing worse than being sick is trying to take care of your sick kiddo while being sick yourself and the only thing worse than that is trying to take care of a sick kiddo AND a sick hubby all while being sick yourself. Pray we make a quick recovery!
To make this post worth reading (because I know she is why you are here) I have included some pictures that we have taken recently of Peanut...ENJOY!
Cheese!
What?
Taken with my phone...not great quality but it captures her personality!
We are so lucky to have such a happy daughter. She really is like this all the time. She is funny and she knows it! She is sweet and sincere...she is loving and kind...and is sooo smart! Anywho, take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!