I am so in L-O-V-E with Vera Bradley! Chickie (my Twinkie) got me the Raspberry Fizz Laptop Tote. She introduced it to me and I shared it with Ms. Manna (as Peanut calls her), my friend in Hunstville. We have fell head over hills in love with it and I can't wait to make my next purchase, the Large Backpack to use for Peanut's Diaper Bag in the Capri Melon print. (Capri Melon is a retired color so everything is on sale!) Forewarning: She is kinda over-priced...well ok alot over-priced...but if you can catch things on sale...JACKPOT!!! I love me some sales!
I am also in L-O-V-E with Levi's 512 Jeans. I posted about these a few days ago. They are the best Jeans I have ever found and they are soooo comfortable!
I L-O-V-E antiques. We have an antique store near by and I love to just go and walk around and look for random junk. I have several pieces of furniture from there. Hubby calls me a furniture hoarder (is that a word and if so I am sure I butchered the spelling...) My logic is someday I might need that piece. And we have the space to hold onto it so why not keep it? Anyway, Love me some junk!
I am also in L-O-V-E with Levi's 512 Jeans. I posted about these a few days ago. They are the best Jeans I have ever found and they are soooo comfortable!
I L-O-V-E antiques. We have an antique store near by and I love to just go and walk around and look for random junk. I have several pieces of furniture from there. Hubby calls me a furniture hoarder (is that a word and if so I am sure I butchered the spelling...) My logic is someday I might need that piece. And we have the space to hold onto it so why not keep it? Anyway, Love me some junk!
My Mom and Dad got me this when we moved into our new house (we've lived here almost 4 years and I still call it our new house)

Hubby despises this chair...I must agree that the orange is awful but it has good potential...you have to look at the bones of the chair to really appreciate it. Who knows, one day I might recover her and you might find her proudly displayed in our living room...but for now she is the catch-all in our bedroom (and no, my room in not decorated in orange and yellow).

I found Peanut this bed at a flea mall in a nearby (and nasty, might I add) city (I totally made my Mom go with me because it isn't exactly the best city to be in by yourself). It's a twin bed. Right now she sleeps in a double bed but it takes up so much room in her bedroom that we decided to down size. Now I just have to save up so I can redecorate! I love me some decorating!
I L-O-V-E monogrammed outfits for Peanut. I have made several little dresses and had them Monogrammed! It is just too cute! They only down fall is that when all of Peanut's outfits say "Peanut" or "xYz" it kinda makes it hard to resell them...Oh well! We'll call them family Heirlooms and box them up for her. :o)
I did manage to make this one say "Yea Alabama" but that isn't always the case...I L-O-V-E consignment sales! I love to sell and shop them! Last Fall I sold several items of Peanuts in a local consignment sale and made $175! I have also purchased some good bargains. Last year at one of the consignment sales I attend I got Peanut an Old Navy Denim Jacket and a nice Jogging Stroller for $35! Not too shabby, huh?
Don't misread this as I shop too much...I am a SAHM after all! But when we do manage to find a few extra dollars and I manage to find a few extra hours, these are the things I choose to spend them on. Hubby buys for his Motorcycle and I buy a little of everything!
Anywho, I just wanted to share some of my favorite things with you! Who knows...maybe one of you will find a new love too...or just need a piece of furniture and now you know where to look first! Take care!
Don't misread this as I shop too much...I am a SAHM after all! But when we do manage to find a few extra dollars and I manage to find a few extra hours, these are the things I choose to spend them on. Hubby buys for his Motorcycle and I buy a little of everything!
Anywho, I just wanted to share some of my favorite things with you! Who knows...maybe one of you will find a new love too...or just need a piece of furniture and now you know where to look first! Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!