Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Big Reveal

Those that follow me on Twitter have been waiting on this post...the big reveal of my BIG NEWS!

So here it is! Ava got her very FIRST HAIR CUT last night. She has needed one for quite some time but I have been too afraid that whoever cut it would cut too much off and I definitely wasn't going to cut it because I would never forgive myself for jacking up her hair. There are somethings that I am just not willing to try.

Our friends next door have a friend that comes to their house to cut their hair. Long story short we joined in on the hair cutting action and voila! A new do!

Ava wouldn't sit in the chair at first so Bryce got to go first so that Ava could see there was nothing to be scared about. After Bryce was done...it was Ava's turn. She still wouldn't sit in the chair so she sat on Matt's lap.

All in all it wasn't an awful experience and I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Here are some pictures:

Before


During...

After

Another view of the after...

I love it! It is much more tame now. Thanks to Aunt Heather and Uncle Cory and Bryce for letting us crash their hair cutting session and a BIG thank you to Ms. Kristen for easing my hair cutting woes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!