Sunday, May 3, 2009

The view from my seat...

I will be the first to admit that I care not one bit about racing of any kind. I just don't get into it. I do however care about my Hubby and HE LOVES IT!

So...we set off to the Barber Motorsports Park. We packed a picnic lunch and headed off to the races. We braved the rain and centipedes (side not...BMP has a ton of these...those things freak me out!) and survived with no major malfunctions. (Unless you count the fact that we got wet more than once.)

It was so nice to spend time with Matt alone. Having a two year old makes it hard to be able to sit and talk...about adult things...without being interrupted...to take said two year old to go potty.

I actually had a good time and would go back again. (The picnic was pretty good too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!