Today's the day we celebrate all the Mom's in our lives...Mother's, Mother's-In-Love(replacing the law with love...much nicer term), Grandmother's, Grandmother's-In-Love, Aunt's, Wives...all of the women who play such an important role in who we are.
Mother's Day is such a special day, even more so now that I am a Mother. There is something special about a Mother's love. I am sure some of you can relate. Sometimes I get frustrated with Ava (she's 2, remember?) but my love for her never changes. And oh, a child's love! A child's love is even more special. A child loves you with an unending love. It's the best feeling in the world.
As a mommy, I appreciate all the Mom's in my life. I value their opinions so much more than they realize. They, after all, have raised those around me that I love. So, this post is for them. I love each of you so much! You mean so much to me and my little family and you never truly will know how much you all have impacted my life and how I raise my daughter.
Mom-I strive to raise Ava the same way you did Kristen and I...to be well-mannered, polite, and caring. I try and share in the joy of some of the same things you did with us. I appreciate you so much and I love you to the moon and back!
Nonna-Matt and I try so hard to raise Ava with the same love that you raised him. We appreciate all your medical advice :o) ! It makes me so happy to watch Matt with Ava because I know he is imitating the both of you.
And there are others...I could go on for days listing all the women important to me, but that would make for a pretty lengthy blog post...
I will close with this quote...
"Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love." -Mildred B. Vermont
I love that quote! And it's so true!
Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!