Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oh, What a Night

Ava spent the night with Nonna and Granddaddy (Matt's Mom and Dad) so that Matt and I could have a date night. I just love date night because it gives us the opportunity do things we normally wouldn't do with Ava in tow. Like last night...we dropped Ava off around 5:45 and headed out to eat somewhere new. Well, 78.8 miles later we ended up a Hooters on Lakeshore. 78.8 MILES!!! (And we have eaten at Hooters before.) Oh how my husband loves me!

We slept in this morning...until 9:30!!! It was fabulous! We went and got Ava around 1:00ish and man, did she grow up over night! It's so weird! My baby is growing up.

Now we are sitting here trying to figure out what we are gonna do next. It's kinda overcast here so playing in the pool is out...hmmmm....maybe a trip to the antique store is in order???

I am working on a post of funny things Ava says. Look for that coming soon! I also have a post scheduled for tomorrow (because I am not even thinking about the computer tomorrow). Our anniversary is coming up soon so be on the look out for a post regarding that (and maybe some pictures too!).

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!