Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Look What I Got...

My sister, Chickie gave me this awesome award. Thanks! I would like to thank the academy...what?...
To accept this award, I need to pass it on to a few of my new bloggy friends that I think are SuperStars!
1. Jennifer at The White's- They are expecting another little girl soon!
2. Kristi at Bringing Lucy Home-The very soon to be Johnson 7! YEA!
3. Maggie Elizabeth at Maggie Elizabeth-Her little one is too cute!
You gals rock!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are too funny! Just remember us little people when you write your other acceptance speeches ;0) In case you didn't know...we are now officially having a comment conversation! I learned just the other day that it is in fact a disorder referred to as CCD, ha! Thanks for the prayers...many will be coming your way as well <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!