Friday, May 1, 2009

Off to the Races

The Motorcycle races that is...

Matt received some tickets from a friend to attend the Honda Superbike Championship on Saturday. I am not in to motorcycle racing but I am in to spending one on one time with my Hubby. So...Ava is spending the night with Mia and Pop (my mom and dad) tonight and we are off bright and early to soak up some sun at the Barber Motorsports Park. I am excited. Not so much about the racing but about the picnic we are taking with us (and being with my one and only). I love me some picnics (and my hubby)! Anyway...I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh fun! I hope you have fun!! It's so nice to have alone time with hubby huh?! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!