Friday, May 29, 2009

They're So Kind...

Just wanted to give another shout out to Shabby Blogs...she's so kind!

I got my super cute background and header ABSOLUTELY FREE from her website. She also posts very helpful how-to's. Notice my button...I made it with free graphics from Shabby Princess...and Megan from Shabby Blogs taught me how to do it with one of her how-to posts. How nice is she?

Notice my "signature" at the bottom of this post? I made it again with items from Shabby Princess and again Megan posted a how-to and VOILA! I have a signature!

Thank you Shabby Princess and Shabby Blogs! You have helped me create a cute blog! And the best part...it was FREE!!! So I figured the least I could do was give you another shout out! You both rock! Thanks a Million!

PS I would like to see a post about how to add my own background image!...

4 comments:

  1. I love all the new stuff!!! GREAT WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to visit the links! Thanks for sharing. I have been wondering how you get the signatures & buttons. I love your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog friend sent me a tag to list 6 unimportant things that make me happy so I tagged you!
    Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been tagged, visit my blog to see what you gotta do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!