Sunday, May 31, 2009

TAG...I'm It!

Kristen and Maggie Elizabeth both tagged me to do this... Go Check them out...


First off... the rules:

1) List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy.

2) Mention and link to the person who tagged you .

3) Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along, and comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.


Okay..6 unimportant things that make me happy...


1) Lounging by my parents pool

2) Cute shoes!

3) Random Junk!!!

4) Chips and Salsa and Cheese Dip

5) The smell of Baby Shampoo

6) Writing for my blog



So...I now tag...



1) Kristi

2) Shana

3) Jennifer

4) Whitney

5) Jen

6) Amy


3 comments:

  1. How do you get your pic and words on the header? I've been playing with it, but I can't figure it out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the tag!

    Um, totally LOVE your profile picture. I am going to copy that next time we go to Disney!

    I will post this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting!!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!