Welcome to my blog! Chickie over at I Love You To Pieces is opening everyone up to introducing themselves so everyone can get to know us even better. Hop on over to her blog and check out the others participating....
Ok, so here goes my "more about me"...
I have brownish red hair and I so badly want to do something to it...but I am afraid since I have never done anything to it.
I have a new found love for Hummus.
I am a twin. Her name is Chickie (Kristen).
I like to decorate...and redecorate...and redecorate!
I enjoy blogging and reading blogs.
I don't like to be hot. I would love to move somewhere that never really exceeds 70 degrees.
I love a tomato sandwich. Yummy! I may have to go have one...maybe for lunch.
I have recently discovered the Reuben sandwich. Very good...very good!
Well, that's about all my excessively tired brain can think of. Go on over to Chickie's blog and participate.

I can't wait to do this. I am about to be minus 2 kids...maybe I can get it done while Logan eats lunch! The hummus thing, YAY!! Ever since MckMama went on & on about it, I've wanted to try it. I don't know anyone that has, so you will have to educate me on it, ha! I looked at it yesterday but the only flavor the had was garlic & red pepper. I didn't think that would taste very good with carrots!
ReplyDeleteOh! Don't be afraid about your hair. You could do just a few highlights at first. You could even get the salon to use a temporary color, so you could wash it out. My hair is REALLY dark, so I know how scary it can be. The hardest part for me is finding time to have my roots done & not having mommy guilt over spending $100 on my hair. I haven't done anything in almost 3 years to mine! It makes you feel REALLY good though. Especially when you are a SAHM.
ReplyDeleteI got mine at Whole Foods...I got the Garlic Lover's (because I love me some garlic). It's very good. MckMama made me want to try it so I got brave and got some. Try it and let me know what you think.
ReplyDeleteOh how I love to decorate, then redecorate and then decorate again :) CUTE post, I'm glad I got to read more about you!!! And your blog is super cute!!!! :)
ReplyDelete