Here it is folks...Works For Me Wednesday!This week I am spotlighting some of my favorite cleaning tips. Hope these help...
*My favorite cleaning supply is Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner. This stuff rocks! It has a spray option and a foam option. I love the foam option because it clings to the sides of the tub...thus breaking down the germs etc. and requires minimal effort in scrubbing...fabulous!
*Peroxide...it removes blood stains from your sheets. When you have a little one they are bound to have scrapes that can (and more than likely will) break open during the night. Peroxide will remove them in the early stages.
*Dryer sheets are the new air freshener. Do you have a hidden vent? Place a dryer sheet under the sides (in a dome shape over the vent) so that the air flows through the dryer sheet...instant air freshener.
*When I dust I use a Swiffer Duster with my favorite furniture polish (currently the Pledge Multi-surface). I spray my cleaning spray directly on my duster and go to town. Super easy people...super easy!!!
That's about all I have right now. Sorry it took me so long guys. We enjoyed our day at the pool. It was fabulous! Check back on Friday for a pretty cool series I hope to get off and running!
Hey Karmen! I found your blog today and I must say I LOVE IT! Thanks for all the wednesday tips, they are fabulous. Nice to meet you, I'm Alicia. :)
ReplyDelete