Tuesday, July 21, 2009

An Award

I recieved this award from fellow blogger Valerie. Thanks!

I am supposed to now tag 7 of my bloggy buddies and then tell you 7 things you may not know about me. Here goes:

7 Bloggy Buddies-
1-Kristi at Bringing Lucy Home
2-Susan at Life With The Cooper's
3-Jen at Mommy to 3 Blessings
4-Shana at Serendipity
5-Jennifer at The White's
6-Whitney at It's All About Me
7-Katie at My Heart Will Always Burn For You

OK...Now 7 things about me-
1-There is nothing on TV that I have to watch...if I miss something that I like...oh well...Now Matt is a different story.
2-Ava starts dance in the Fall. Not technically about me but I am excited nonetheless.
3-I am addicted to my phone. It's an iPhone and I can't leave home with out it.
4-I hate to sweat. Perhaps that's why I have all this extra "love".
5-I don't iron. I wrinkle release.
6-I sew button holes by hand because I don't know how to make my sewing machine do it and I am too lazy to learn.
7-I rarely wear full on make-up. A little mascara and chap stick will work...most of the time.

There you have it...take care!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Karmen! It means a lot to me!! I will be picking up my award tomorrow because tonight I must sleep :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!