Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's Been Awhile

Sorry it's been so long guys. We have been busy little bees. Summer time is just so precious to us so we try and spend as much time outside as possible.


I have alot running through my mind...some I can share and some I can't and I can't wait to find time to sit down and write. I promise to try and write it all out soon. Until then, would you pray? Pray for those things in my mind that I can't share with you. God knows! Pray for peace and guidance and wisdom. Thank you Blog friends...you are a great group of people.

4 comments:

  1. Praying for you girl!

    "The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, 0 Lord endures forever."(Psalm 138:8)

    "In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."(Proverbs 3:6)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely will. I 100% believe in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just out blog hopping and bounced on to yours. I really enjoyed your blog! Thanks for sharing your wonderful family:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!