That is so awesome! My husband is going to Orlando in a few weeks on business, and we wanted to tag along, but it’s not in the cards for us this time (not enough money in the bank). We are so sad, well I am, I would never tell the kids. You guys have an amazing time at such a magical place!!!
We are! I am excited. Our trip will be split with us spending some time at Disney and some in St. Augustine. We are excited and very blessed to be able to go with Matts mom and dad. They have a motorhome so we won't have to pay for a hotel. Just a camp site. We've had the trip planned long enough for us save up.
Are y'all going back to Disney?? I knew you said you was leaving for beach. How awesome!! Is Ava excited??
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! My husband is going to Orlando in a few weeks on business, and we wanted to tag along, but it’s not in the cards for us this time (not enough money in the bank). We are so sad, well I am, I would never tell the kids. You guys have an amazing time at such a magical place!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are! I am excited. Our trip will be split with us spending some time at Disney and some in St. Augustine. We are excited and very blessed to be able to go with Matts mom and dad. They have a motorhome so we won't have to pay for a hotel. Just a camp site. We've had the trip planned long enough for us save up.
ReplyDelete