Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dance DANCE!!!



Ava is doing so much better with dance.  We have progressed from me having to sit in the room for the entire class...to me being about to sneak out after a few minutes...to Ava just waltzing in this past Thursday without a single "Mommy...come with me!"


So this week at dance was their Christmas party and parents and grandparents got to come and watch.  It was so cute!  I had Matt video but for the life of me I can't find the cord that attachs the video camera to the computer.  Oh well...it'll turn up!


Hope yall have a great weekend...

PS  I am not sure what is up with my camera...It is currently taking awful pictures and I don't know what to do about it...

4 comments:

  1. Very cute pictures! Ava is a doll.

    Hmm... what kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mackaylan had her Chrismas party and Parent Preview Night as well this week. I wish she would've had that adorable outfit to wear like Ava! Glad she is doing better and you are able to sneak out. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two adorable ladies!
    I'm glad Ava is gradually becoming more independent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! They looked so cute!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!