Saturday, December 26, 2009

Him...

I typed this post back before Matt's birthday and thought I had it scheduled for that day...obviously I wrong.  Here it is a few days late...sorry babe!


Today is the day...my main squeeze celebrates another year.  He's knocking on the door of a new decade in life.  And yet...he's cool with it (I guess having a younger wife keeps you young?).

I am so lucky to have such a Godly husband who loves and adores me.  I am so proud of who my husband is and the father that he is to our daughter.  Thank you babe for all you do!

Matt...I hope you have an amazing birthday!  I love you to the moon and back!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Babe. I Love You!!!!!!!!!

    Yep, you do keep me young, that's why I married you.............j/k! LALU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy love! I love to hear what you think!